Friday, May 17, 2019

-words you couldn't keep.

The way I treat I treat people, is never the way I intend to. I hurt people, I make people hate themselves, I make people want to harm themselves, does that make me a monster? The thing is, I've gotten so mad at myself, I treat people the exact same way, I want to treat myself. I've changed, I did have 'friends,' I had loads of people, the ones that were there through thick and thin. Nowadays, I've never met anyone who's not temporary? They're there, but they're not there because they care, they're there because they want to watch me suffer. I am a burden, upon them. I'm easily replaced, and I've repeatedly hurt myself over people, who well, don't care. I'm used to the fact of someone leaving, because I know they're never willing to put in the effort to stay. I could wait all day, for a simple text message from you, but I doubt that'd even come? I feel like a speck of dust, amongst a crowd of people. trampled and damaged. Does that make me invisible?

-you said I''d never be alone. //08.02.18

No comments:

Post a Comment